- Monday- I got up, showered, went to school, wished to be a Soprano I and to skip math. Then went to the school library until 3:30. Lastly I went to Clark middle school's theater (the MET) until 7:30 and got Chipotle and a Cinabon (the one advantage of being downtown).
- Tuesday- I got up, showered, went to school, wished I was a Soprano I and to skip math. Then went to the school library until 3:30. Last I went to Clark middle school's theater (the MET) until 7:30 and got Chipotle and a Cinabon (the one advantage of being downtown). (dajua vu)
- Wednesday- I got up at 2:00 am to see my mom off to Canada. Went to my Aunt Karen's . Went to school , then the MET. Then I went back to school and song two songs (This is the day and How can I keep from singing) for a choir concert and stayed at my Aunt's.
- Thursday- Pretty much the same as Monday and Tuesday minus the Chipotle and Cinabon and plus I finished a book (Molly Moon Stops the World).
- Friday- Same as usual until the MET. At the MET they gave us pizza and I ate six pieces and during the break sang/shouted the song "Miss Baltimore Crabs" with some friends. Then I got really slap-happy and so did ever body else. the cast stayed at the MET 'til 9:30 in the best mood we had ever been i at rehearsal.
- Saturday- Got up, went babysitting, bar rowed a Barbie from my client made $23. Wondered why there's no H note in music, watched Star Wars IV, talked to my mom, and went to bed
- Sunday-woke up, went to church played with my baby cousin, went to my grandmas house and made cookies, and then and ate and then and ate and then ate
And that is my week.